Many times we try to dissect and find out what love is. Many a times we try to find a checklist or even a guide to know if the one we are holding is "The One".
I watched this movie where the guy said the reason he loves the girl is because he sees God in her. A fren thinks he is in love because she understands him better than anyone else.. Being longwinded and one who thinks too much I had a whole lot of answers..
I know it's love when
I listen to a love song and it's you that comes to mind
I struggle to talk to you..
I feel the same way the first time I ever saw you..
I hurt each time you are down..
I am happy you are happy even though you are with someone else..
I feel it's love when
I hurt when I miss you.
I feel lonely despite having people around me..
I go crazy when I do not talk to you...
I give up someone who loves me alot
I realize i will never get you but yet it doesn't bother me..
I guess it's love when
I hurt each time I have to not talk to you..
I hurt when you tell me you love him but yet I fight to get you back with him.
I hurt all the time yet I come back to get pricked by you..
I get hurt by you
It must be love when
I dream of a miraculous day when one day I might hold your hand.
I dream of you with my eyes open.
I would wish my life away if I could just spend one day with you.
I pray with all heart that you will be mine..
It got to be love each time
I think of names of our children
I push myself to look better for you
I want to succeed in life for you.
I put everything else after you.
But the main reason I love you is because my heart tells me so.
No comments:
Post a Comment